THE PERFECT PRIME - OILY SKIN
Previous lowest price
Our lowest price 1-30 days before price reduction:
NOTE. The price is the lowest price applied for the product 1-30 days before the current price reduction was implemented. The exception is if gradual reductions have been made, then the lowest price 1-30 days before the first price reduction is shown.
Create the perfect base using CAIA's vegan primer. Make sure you will achieve the best possible results by starting with a CAIA primer. The consistency is such that it is quickly absorbed, helping even out your skin tone and giving you a more matte finish, with makeup results that last longer throughout the day. The primer contains ingredients that help regulate the production of sebum, reducing the visibility of pores and giving you a more matte finish.
The Perfect Prime come with a spatula and you apply the product to your face after you've applied your moisturizer, but before you apply your makeup.
Why you'll love it
- Smoothing effect
- Weightless feel
- Soft touch texture
- Soft focus effect
- 20 ml / 0,68 fl. oz.
How to apply
- Use a primer as the first step of your makeup routine. It prepares the skin for make up and extends the foundation's durability.
- Apply all over face with your fingers, and let sink in before applying foundation.
- Product pilling is connected with the skin’s ability to absorb a product. If your skin doesn’t absorb a product properly, there is a risk that the product starts to "crumble". This can happen with different kinds of products, like a cream, foundation or serum. For example, products that contain a lot of silicone can be difficult for the skin to absorb.
- Another common reason for product pilling is using products that don’t go together. Mixing products that contain water, oil or wax can be difficult for the skin to absorb, and as a result, the various ingredients collide
and your base will crumble.
- You can notice product pilling if:
- You have applied too much of a product
- The product hasn’t had time enough to sink in properly
- Water and oil-based products are mixed
The best thing is to take a look in your bathroom drawer and make sure the ingredient lists stick to the same family group. For example: a face oil combined with a foundation that contains oil is a good combo.
How to get the perfect base:
Step 1: The first step is to make sure you are applying the base in the correct order. A rule of thumb is to remember to always start with the lightest product in terms of density, and afterwards apply the heavier, thicker ones. Water-based products should always be applied first (such as toners and serums) and then continue with oil-based products (such as day creams and foundations).
Step 2: Always let the products sink in before applying the next one. Occupy yourself with other things to allow each layer to sink in, such as blow-drying your hair or brushing your teeth. This way you know you are waiting long enough to let the skin absorb the product properly.
Step 3: Don’t forget to moisturize! Moisture is important for the skin to be able to absorb the products.
Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,
VP/VA Copolymer, Parfum, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Laureth-7, Sodium Gluconate, Chlorphenesin, Taraxacum Officinale Extract, Citric Acid, Sorbitan
Trioleate, Oleanolic Acid, Apium Graveolens Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, CI 42090